SEB Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden. SEB Venture Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Stockholm.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this SEB Venture Capital performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Financial Services. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tink, R3, Capres A/S.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the SEB Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Industrifonden, KTH Chalmers Capital, Almi Invest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are KTH Chalmers Capital, TTP Ventures, Crescendo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Industrifonden, TTP Ventures, SEED Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$960K||09 Mar 2022||Odense, Region of Southern Denmark, Denmark|
|15 Oct 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$11M||29 Sep 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|17 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||11 Feb 2021||Stockholm County|
|$10M||03 Feb 2021||Stockholm County|
|$8M||04 Sep 2019||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$12M||08 Aug 2018||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$4M||11 Jan 2018||Odense, Region of Southern Denmark, Denmark|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.