In 2013 was created Drive Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Columbus. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Drive Capital, startups are often financed by Hyde Park Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Greycroft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hyde Park Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Silicon Valley Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, Hyde Park Venture Partners, Ribbit Capital.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Root Insurance, Udacity, Clinc Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Chris Olsen, Mark Kvamme. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Drive Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Drive Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||21 Sep 2022||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$90M||12 Sep 2022||Ohio, United States|
|$18M||11 Jul 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$30M||29 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||08 Jun 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$28M||07 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$10M||31 Mar 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$20M||15 Mar 2022||Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States|
|$75M||09 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
– Branch, which helps businesses accelerate payments to empower working Americans, announced it has raised over $540m to fuel its momentum in delivering flexible workforce payments.
– Addition led the closing of a $48m Series B funding round with participation from Drive Capital, Crosscut Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, and HR Tech Investments, a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., among other investors.
– The company has also secured $500m in purchased assets from funds managed by Neuberger Berman.
– With over 300% growth year over year, Branch will use the funding to deliver faster payments and inclusive financial services to W-2 and 1099 workforces through partnerships with employers, gig platforms, staffing companies, and other businesses.
– SonderMind Inc. from Denver, CO develops behavioral health technology to improve mental health clinical outcomes.
– Company closed $150m Series C financing.
– The round was co-led by new investors Drive Capital and Premji Invest with participation from General Catalyst, Partners Group, Smash Ventures, Kickstart Fund, F-Prime Capital, Founders Circle Capital, Zoma Foundation and FCA Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s expansion into all 50 states.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.