How China’s synthetic media startup Surreal nabs funding in 3 months
03 Mar, 2021
– MutualMarkets, an AI platform enabling the brand economy, today announced its seed capital raise of $3 million.
– The capital will support the development and launch of its proprietary AI powered marketing technology.
– The round was led by Greycroft and Bessemer Venture Partners.
– Other investors include Peak Opportunity Partners, Michael Kempner (founder/CEO of MWWPR), Gerald S. Hobbes (Managing Director/Operating Partner, BV Investment Partners), Itzhak Fisher (founder, PEREG Ventures), and Russell Farscht (former Managing Director, Carlyle).
– MutualMarkets was founded by Alan and Eric Gould, founders of IAG Research and Peak Opportunity Partners.