South Park Commons
United States, San Francisco
South Park Commons is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2015. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in San Francisco.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from South Park Commons, start-ups are often funded by Union Square Ventures, RRE Ventures, BoxGroup and 1 other fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, Village Global, Soma Capital and also 12 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Andreessen Horowitz, Vlad Tenev, Index Ventures.
The fund was established by Ruchi Sanghvi.
The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 16 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
Eightfold, Pilot, Sheltr are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Blockchain, Human Resources. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: southparkcommons.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
3.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.