In 2014 was created Firebolt Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Firebolt Ventures, startups are often financed by Upside Partnership, Resolute Ventures, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tseung Kwan Ventures, Sherpalo Ventures, Resolute Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by G2H2 Capital, Tseung Kwan Ventures, TechOperators.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Firebolt Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Firebolt Ventures performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CRM, Machine Learning. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Theta Lake, The/Studio, MachineMetrics The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The current fund was established by Cherian Mathew. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|$6M||26 Jul 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$5M||21 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$50M||14 Jul 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$35M||01 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$44M||17 Jun 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||13 May 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$15M||28 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$16M||27 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$300M||14 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Aircover is a San Mateo CA-based real-time sales platform provider.
– Company raised $3m in Seed funding.
– The round was led by Defy Partners, with participation from Firebolt Ventures, Flex Capital and Ridge Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating product development.
– Houston-based ThirdAI, a company building tools to speed up deep learning technology without the need for specialized hardware like graphics processing units, brought in $6m in seed funding.
– Neotribe Ventures, Cervin Ventures and Firebolt Ventures co-led the investment.
– The company plans to hire additional employees and invest in computing resources.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.