In 1998 was created e.ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The current fund was established by Andreas Haug, Christian Leybold, Mathias Schilling, Thomas Gieselmann. We also calculated 15 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Mobile. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farfetch, Bird Rides, The RealReal.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this e.ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from e.ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the e.ventures, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Accel, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Menlo Ventures, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Greenspring Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital.
|80M||11 Mar 2021||United States, Bellevue|
|03 Mar 2021||Switzerland, Zurich|
|13M||19 Feb 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|15M||08 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|20M||02 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||26 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
|16M||19 Jan 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|11M||14 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|7M||11 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.