Jazz Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pear Therapeutics, Akili Interactive Labs, Augment CXM. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Consumer Electronics, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Adam Gazzaley, Andrew Firlik, John Harris, John Spinale, Zack Lynch. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Jazz Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, Randstad Innovation Fund, Lux Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Arboretum Ventures, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, Novartis, M Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Jazz Venture Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This Jazz Venture Partners works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|$50M||24 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$61M||11 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||07 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Akili Interactive Labs
|$110M||26 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||04 May 2021||Oulu, Oulu, Finland|
Blue Note Therapeutics
|$26M||03 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||22 Feb 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$7M||27 Jan 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
– Magnus Medical, Inc. from Burlingame is developing non-invasive neurostimulation technology designed to treat major depressive disorder (MDD) in people who have not improved sufficiently from antidepressant medication or other treatments.
– The company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Jazz Venture Partners and Red Tree Venture Capital.
– Blue Note Therapeutics raised an additional $5.2m in Series A financing, bringing the company’s Series A financing to a total of $31m.
– The financing was provided by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) and Alumni Ventures who joined Series A lead investors JAZZ Venture Partners and Summer VC.
– The additional proceeds will strengthen Blue Note’s capacity to develop evidence-based therapeutics that serve an increasing number of cancer patients.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.