Acadian Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2019. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline jobpal, Clearedin We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Information Technology.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund was created by Jason Corsello.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Warren Adelman, MS&AD Ventures, InReach Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Vortex Capital Partners||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Mylan||United States, Canonsburg|
|Future French Champions||-|
|Angel Effect||Turkey, Kurucesme|
|GJS Robot||China, Shenzhen|
|Nidda Healthcare||Germany, Hessen|
|$3M||26 Aug 2021||United States, Newport Beach|
|$110M||20 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||15 Feb 2021||United States, Nashville|
|$2M||01 Oct 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|$4M||27 Jun 2019||United States, Sunnyvale|
– Clovers, a human resources technology firm leveraging conversational intelligence to improve interviewing and hiring practices, today announced it has raised $15m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Greycroft and Alpha Edison with participation from Crosslink Capital, Acadian Ventures, Fika Ventures and Act One Ventures.
– Clovers is the intelligent interview platform that uses human and conversational intelligence to accelerate hiring, uncover bias, and put the right people in the right role every time.
– Compa, a software for recruiters, raised $3.9m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Base10 Partners and joined by Crosscut Ventures and Acadian Ventures, and strategic angel investors including 2.12 Angels, Oyster HR CEO Tony Jamous and Scout RFP co-founders Stan Garber and Alex Yakubovich.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.