In 1982 was created Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Tel Aviv.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services, startups are often financed by Magna International, Zohar Zisapel, Vertex Ventures Israel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBI Japan-Israel Innovation Fund, Israel Biotech Fund, aMoon Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Psagot Investment House, Meitav Investment House.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Enlight Renewable Energy, Ecoppia, Biond Biologics. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Environmental Engineering, Web Development. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|Alfred Mann Foundation||California, United States, Valencia|
|Cisco Innovation Grand Challenge||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Conseco Capital Management||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|Flint Hills Resources||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|Rockies Venture Fund||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Samaipata||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Triangle Venture Capital Group||Auerbach, Bayern, Germany|
|$12M||21 Nov 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$262M||17 Aug 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$22M||02 Aug 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$371M||17 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$34M||18 Jan 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$72M||24 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$15M||03 Nov 2021||Misgav Regional Council, North District, Israel|
|$200M||26 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$100M||19 Sep 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
– Fabric, a startup developing a “microfulfillment” automation platform for retailers, announced that it raised $200m in series C funding led by Temasek with participation from Koch Disruptive Technologies, Union Tech Ventures, Harel Insurance & Finance, Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, KSH Capital, Princeville Capital, Wharton Equity, and others.
– With a valuation of over $1bn and $336m in capital raised to date, Fabric plans to expand its headcount and build a network of microfulfillment centers across major cities in the U.S.
– Lightricks, an Israeli mobile photo and video editing company, raised $130m funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and Hanaco Venture Capital and includes new investors Migdal Insurance, Altshuler Shaham and Shavit Capital.
– Existing investors Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Claltech, Harel Insurance and Finance, and Greycroft also participated.
– The company has raised $335m to date.
– It has been best known for its photo-editing app Facetune.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.