The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Rosamond.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Wintrust Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Wintrust Ventures, startups are often financed by OCA Ventures, Woodside O'Brien, Lakewest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OCA Ventures, Woodside O'Brien, Listen Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woodside O'Brien, OCA Ventures, KCRise Fund.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Gesture, Page Vault, SmartPay Solutions. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Auctions, SaaS.
|208 Seed Ventures||Columbia, Missouri, United States|
|Aker Solutions||Akershus, Fornebu, Norway|
|Apuri Touzi||Beijing, Changping, China|
|BCI||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|Building Insurance Bern||-|
|Chengdu Jieti Chuangtou||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|CR-CP Life Science Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Happy Elements||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hengqin Financial Investment||-|
|National Association of Broadcasters||-|
|Shenzhenshi Jiafa Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shoko Chukin Bank||New York, New York, United States|
|Upfront Ventures Community Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Wakestream Ventures||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Yes VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Yiyi||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|Zhongke Haichuang||China, Shandong, Weifang|
|$15M||17 Nov 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
The Mom Project
|$25M||01 Jul 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||29 Jan 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
The Mom Project
|$8M||17 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
OneCause (formerly BidPal)
|$4M||12 Sep 2018||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$3M||31 Aug 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|08 Feb 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$4M||31 Jan 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||06 Apr 2017||Overland Park, Kansas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.