In 2013 was created Next Level Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Des Moines. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Payments, EdTech. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Dwolla, BirdDog, Mu0101kuSafe
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Next Level Ventures, startups are often financed by Village Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rural Vitality Fund, EMC Insurance, Union Square Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Rural Vitality Fund, Rittenhouse Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Amer International Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Beehive Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Chukyo TV||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Dragonfly Capital Management||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Full In Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Gramercy Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|James Richardson & Sons||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|K1 Investment Management||California, Manhattan Beach, United States|
|Marelli||Japan, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture|
|MedHoldings||Lausanne, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Nippon Rent-A-Car||Japan, Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture|
|Orfin Ventures||Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Qinghua DNA Jijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Resonant Venture Partners||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Royal Society Enterprise Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tamer Fund for Social Ventures||-|
|Touchstone Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Warburg Pincus||New York, New York, United States|
|Woman Spark||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Mazen Animal Health
|$11M||25 May 2022||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$8M||15 Mar 2022||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|$6M||20 Aug 2021||Slater, Iowa, United States|
|$3M||05 Aug 2021||Ames, Iowa, United States|
|$21M||21 Jul 2021||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|$3M||16 Jun 2021||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
Mazen Animal Health
|04 May 2021||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$3M||14 Apr 2021||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|$10M||23 Mar 2021||Iowa, United States|
– Gross-Wen Technologies from Slater, Iowa develops algae-based wastewater treatment company.
– Series A $6.5M round was led by ISA Ventures and Iowa Farm Bureau’s Rural Vitality Fund with participation from Next Level Ventures, Mid-American Angels, Ankeny Angels, Ag Startup Engine, Oman Ventures, and 1330 Investments.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth in Iowa, expand operations and its business reach.
– Dwolla is a Des Moines, Iowa-based modern payments platform provider.
– Company raised $21m in funding.
– The round was led by Foundry Group with participation from Park West Asset Management LLC, Union Square Ventures, Detroit Venture Partners, Firebrand Ventures and Next Level Ventures, and Jeremy Andrus, CEO of Traeger.
– The new investment will be used to conduct growth initiatives with international payments, expansive partner relationships through a partner API and further accelerate its product roadmap focused on a real-time payments experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.