This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Bienville Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are FinTech, Service Industry. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Qualia is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Along with Bienville Capital, start-ups are often financed by Verizon Ventures, RockPort Capital, ff Venture Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Menlo Ventures, Human Capital, 8VC. The investors in the following rounds are usually Tiger Global Management, QuadReal Property Group, Oxford Properties Group.
This VC was founded by Billy Stimpson, Cullen Thompson, Ralph Reynolds. Besides the listed founders, we have found 5 key employees of this fund in our database.
Bienville Capital is involved in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. This fund was the most active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. When Bienville Capital invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 5 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bienvillecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.