Wakestream Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Grand Rapids. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Benefit Mobile, GINKGOTREE, Shoulder Innovations.
The fund was created by Rick DeVos. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Wakestream Ventures, startups are often financed by Grand Angels, Techstars, Harvard Business School Angels Chicago. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Start Garden, Invest Detroit, Michigan Angel Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by eLab Ventures, Lux Capital, Invest Detroit.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Wakestream Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
ATLAS Space Operations
|1000K||01 Apr 2021||United States, Traverse City|
|3M||07 Jan 2021||United States, Grand Rapids|
|9M||17 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|21M||02 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||30 Apr 2020||United States, Ann Arbor|
ATLAS Space Operations
|5M||01 Mar 2020||United States, Traverse City|
|5M||12 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
Orbion Space Technology
|9M||28 Aug 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|8M||23 Apr 2019||United States, Grand Rapids|
– MaxOne from Grand Rapids, MI develops technology to help coaches interact and engage with athletes. – Company raised $3.5M in funding. – The round was led by Stadia Ventures with participation from Chris Paul, the Piquet Family Office, and Wakestream Ventures. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.