In 1935 was created Morgan Stanley, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
Besides them, we counted 24 critical employees of this fund in our database.
When the investment is from Morgan Stanley the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Morgan Stanley works on 13 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, ByteDance, Xiaomi For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, FinTech.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Morgan Stanley, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Khosla Ventures, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Maverick Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by T. Rowe Price, Kleiner Perkins, TCV.
Funds with similar focus
|ALSTIN Family GmbH||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Apoletto Managers||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Begin Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Cat Rock Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Chausson Finance||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Clearvision Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Dahuiyuan Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Dyal Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Forcadell||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Futai Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Hughes Ventures||Addison, Texas, United States|
|LIAN Group||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Ningbo Joyson Electronic||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Pepins Group AB||Nacka, Stockholms Lan, Sweden|
|RET Ventures||Park City, United States, Utah|
|Shenzhen Fukun Venture Capital Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Xinghe Caifu||China, Foochow, Fujian|
Athulya Senior Care
|$10M||09 Jan 2023||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$401M||05 Jan 2023||San Jose, California, United States|
|04 Jan 2023||Dongguang, Guangdong, China|
|$50M||19 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||20 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Emler Swim School
|21 Oct 2022||Allen, Texas, United States|
|$2B||29 Sep 2022||Beaverton, Oregon, United States|
Vital Thin Film Materials
|$695M||27 Sep 2022||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|$50M||06 Sep 2022||Mexico City, Mexico|
– Vestwell, a NYC-based API technology platform for workplace savings and investing programs, raised $70m in Series C financing.
– The round was led by Wells Fargo Strategic Capital and Fin Venture Capital co-led by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Manulife, Point72, Nationwide Ventures, Allianz Life Ventures, Northwestern Mutual, FinTech Collective, Greenspring Associates, Primary Venture Partners, Teamworthy Ventures, F-Prime Capital, Industry Ventures, and Commerce Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to further expand the team, platform functionality, and servicing for its thousands of partners and clients.
– NYDIG, a leading provider of technology and investment solutions for Bitcoin, announced a $200m growth capital round led by strategic partners Stone Ridge Holdings Group, Morgan Stanley, New York Life, MassMutual, Soros Fund Management, and FS Investments.
– Bessemer Venture Partners and FinTech Collective also participated.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.