Wildcat Capital Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Fort Worth.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Doppler Labs, Tradesy, Hubble Contacts. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Wildcat Capital Management, startups are often financed by Two River, Rincon Venture Partners, Oscar Salazar. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Two River, Oscar Salazar, Greycroft. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Two River, Greycroft, Founders Fund.
|Accelerate Ventures||Springville, United States, Utah|
|Artha99 Investment Partners||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Crescent Enterprises||Sharjah, Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Davaniere Capital Partners||-|
|Human Longevity and Performance Impact Venture Fund||-|
|Impetus Capital||Bulgaria, Grad Sofiya, Sofia|
|Jishu Ventures||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Metatron Global||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|MetLife Foundation||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Properties||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Redstone||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|SIP Joinne MingYuan Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|VIVA Investment Partners||Switzerland, Zollikon, Zurich|
|Xian Changxiang Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$45M||21 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$358M||18 Jan 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$30M||19 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||25 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|11 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||13 Mar 2019||New York, United States|
|$2M||29 Jan 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$23M||20 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||31 Jul 2018||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.