KCRise Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Kansas City. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the KCRise Fund, startups are often financed by OCA Ventures, Woodside O'Brien, Wintrust Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Royal Street Ventures, Woodside O'Brien, OCA Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woodside O'Brien, Royal Street Ventures, OCA Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AstrumU, Inc., SpiderOak, Pepper. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Automotive, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund was created by Darcy Howe. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from KCRise Fund is 10-50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this KCRise Fund performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|Arocrest Capital Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Brains2Market||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Direct Group||Doncaster, England, United Kingdom|
|Forward31||Germany, Ludwigsburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern|
|Knight Ridder Ventures||California, San Jose, United States|
|METRO Xcel||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Starbridge Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Takwin||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Valedo Partners||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$1M||15 Nov 2021||Wichita, Kansas, United States|
|$4M||08 Jul 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$3M||02 Mar 2021||Arkansas, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$1M||20 Jan 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$7M||28 Jul 2020||Washington, United States|
|$2M||17 Dec 2019||Kansas City, Kansas, United States|
Spear Power Systems
|$14M||24 Sep 2019||Grandview, Missouri, United States|
|$1M||22 Aug 2019||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– Daupler, a Kansas City-based provider of a software platform for cities, utilities, and other service providers to manage their operations, raised $4M in funding.
– The round was led by Burnt Island Ventures with participation from Revolution Fund, Runway Venture Partners, Knoll Ventures and KCRise Fund.
– The new investment will be used to further strengthen the company’s technical and commercial offering, and continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.