Inari Raises $208M in Series D Funding
14 May, 2021
– Affogata has raised $5.5m in series A funding co-led by Mangrove Capital Partners and PICO Venture Partners.
– The company offers AI-driven technology that provides clients with data related to their brand and competitors from forums, the web, and internal data sources.
– Affogata surfaces what customers are searching for across various channels to provide a picture of preferences and trends, offering the ability to perform customer segmentation with automated competitor keyword and sentiment tracking.
– The company can highlight mentions of a company name in app store reviews, on Twitter and Facebook, in online communities such as Discord, and from internal systems like Zendesk and Wix Answers.
– Users can funnel these mentions into customized reports and dashboards or export the data for further analysis and ingestion by analytics and business intelligence systems.