In 2011 was created 14W, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the 14W, startups are often financed by Lerer Hippeau, Index Ventures, Mangrove Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, SV Angel, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, Greycroft, RRE Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from 14W is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this 14W works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Alex Zubillaga. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Deliveroo, The RealReal, Glossier We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Apps, Health Care.
|85M||12 May 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|13M||04 May 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|160M||29 Apr 2021|
|15M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Detroit|
|132M||19 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|14M||01 Jan 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|42M||18 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|9M||08 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|48M||27 Feb 2020||United States, New York|
– Exoticca from Barcelona is specialized in multi-day package tours. – The company raised $30m in Series C funding. – The round was led by 14W and Mangrove Capital Partners with participation from Aldea Ventures and existing investors such as Milano Investment Partners SGR, K Fund, Bonsai Partners, Kibo Ventures and Sabadell Venture Capital. – The new investment will be used to invest in technology and product with the objective of further automating the booking process and enhancing the travelers’ experie... Read more
– Wallapop, a virtual marketplace based out of Barcelona, Spain that lets people resell their used items, or sell items like crafts that they make themselves, has raised €157 million ($191 million at current rates). – The funding is being led by Korelya Capital, a French VC fund backed by Korea’s Naver, with Accel, Insight Partners, 14W, GP Bullhound and Northzone — all previous backers of Wallapop — also participating. – The company currently has 15 million users — about half of Spain’s internet population, CEO... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.