Mangrove Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Luxembourg. The venture was found in Europe in Luxembourg.
The current fund was established by Hans-Jurgen Schmitz, Mark Tluszcz. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mangrove Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, ABRT Venture Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, Accel, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, Northzone, Index Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Skype, letgo, WalkMe. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Marketplace. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
When the investment is from Mangrove Capital Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Mangrove Capital Partners works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|$4M||24 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$29M||30 Jul 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$50M||21 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||04 May 2021||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$5M||19 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||12 Oct 2020||England|
|$39M||24 Jun 2020||New York, United States|
|$30M||20 Apr 2020||Vienna, Austria|
|$15M||25 Feb 2020||Tel Aviv District|
– Exoticca from Barcelona is specialized in multi-day package tours.
– The company raised $30m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by 14W and Mangrove Capital Partners with participation from Aldea Ventures and existing investors such as Milano Investment Partners SGR, K Fund, Bonsai Partners, Kibo Ventures and Sabadell Venture Capital.
– The new investment will be used to invest in technology and product with the objective of further automating the booking process and enhancing the travelers’ experience.
– Tailor Brands, a startup that automates parts of the branding and marketing process for small businesses, announced it has raised $50 million in Series C funding.
– GoDaddy led the round as a strategic partner and was joined by OurCrowd and existing investors Pitango Growth, Mangrove Capital Partners, Armat Group, Disruptive VC and Whip Media founder Richard Rosenblatt.
– The company, headquartered in New York and Tel Aviv, is now compiling the components for a one-stop SaaS platform — providing the design, branding and marketing services a small business owner needs to launch and scale operations, and within minutes.
– Over the past year, more users are flocking to Tailor Brands; the company is onboarding some 700,000 new users per month for help in the earliest stages of setting up their business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.