Bonsai Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The venture was found in Europe in Spain. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Madrid.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Bonsai Partners, startups are often financed by TIIN Capital, Sabadell Venture Capital, Nero Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TheVentureCity, henQ, e.ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TheVentureCity, SV Angel, Max Levchin.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SendCloud, Signaturit, Exoticca For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Tourism, Document Management.
This organization was formed by Andru00e9s de la Morena, Javier Cebriu00e1n Monereo, Juan Teijeiro, Marti Escursell.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|4.0 Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Altpoint Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Arno Capital||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories||California, Hercules, United States|
|BlackSoil||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|CDX Gas||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|de Anda Capital||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Magnum Telecom||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Northeast Angels||Nashua, New Hampshire, United States|
|Oyster Funds||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Park Ten Capital||-|
|Promecap||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|QB1 Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Runnong Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SAIL Capital Partners LLC||California, Corona Del Mar, United States|
|Securitas AG||Bern, Switzerland, Zollikofen|
|Side X Side Management||-|
|The Pacific Securities||China, Yunnan, Yünnan|
|Zodius Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$2M||13 Jun 2022||Munich, Bayern, Germany|
|$9M||14 Mar 2022||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$88M||10 Mar 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
Games for a Living
|$1M||15 Feb 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$15M||11 Jan 2022||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$17M||22 Nov 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$590K||04 Nov 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$5M||22 Sep 2021||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$54M||05 Aug 2021||Vienna, Austria|
– Refurbed from Vienna is a marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region promoting sustainable consumption.
– Company raised $54m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Evli Growth Partners and Almaz Capital, which joined existing investors such as Speedinvest, Bonsai Partners and All Iron Ventures, as well as a group of new backers – Hermes GPE, C4 Ventures, SevenVentures, Alpha Associates, Monkfish Equity (Trivago Founders), Kreos, Isomer Capital and Creas Impact Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to strengthen its position in the DACH market for refurbished electronics and focus on geographical expansion by entering more European countries, further develop and improve its product portfolio as well as focusing on scaling its international team, employing specialists from all across Europe.
– Exoticca from Barcelona is specialized in multi-day package tours.
– The company raised $30m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by 14W and Mangrove Capital Partners with participation from Aldea Ventures and existing investors such as Milano Investment Partners SGR, K Fund, Bonsai Partners, Kibo Ventures and Sabadell Venture Capital.
– The new investment will be used to invest in technology and product with the objective of further automating the booking process and enhancing the travelers’ experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.