In 2016 was created K Fund, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in Spain. The main department of described VC is located in the Madrid.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Carina Szpilka, Ian Noel, Iu00f1aki Arrola. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the K Fund, startups are often financed by Project A, Yago Arbeloa, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Project A, Big Sur Ventures, Kibo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Project A, U-Start, Kibo Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Factorial, Wise Athena, Coverfy. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Big Data. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||01 Sep 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$1M||05 Jul 2022||-|
|$1M||22 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$5M||16 Jun 2022||Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$20M||19 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||18 May 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$2M||08 Feb 2022||Spain, Valencian Community, Spain|
|$30M||01 Feb 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$1M||17 Nov 2021||-|
– Factorial, a Barcelona-based HR software company that streamlines people management, has closed an $80m Series B funding round led by Tiger Global Management, with participation from previous investors CRV, Creandum, Point Nine, K Fund, and Columbia Lake Partners bringing the total funding amount to $100m.
– Factorial, which serves thousands of clients in more than 65 countries, has been ranked among the Top 10 most promising startups in Europe. With the new funds, Factorial will expand to new markets, opening offices in the USA and Brazil.
– Exoticca from Barcelona is specialized in multi-day package tours.
– The company raised $30m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by 14W and Mangrove Capital Partners with participation from Aldea Ventures and existing investors such as Milano Investment Partners SGR, K Fund, Bonsai Partners, Kibo Ventures and Sabadell Venture Capital.
– The new investment will be used to invest in technology and product with the objective of further automating the booking process and enhancing the travelers’ experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.