Adara Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Luxembourg. The venture was found in Europe in Luxembourg.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cambridge Broadband, AlienVault, Genasys. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cyber Security, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Adara Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2006. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Adara Ventures, startups are often financed by Amadeus Capital Partners, TVM Capital, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trident Capital, Caixa Capital Risc, Amadeus Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trident Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Jackson Square Ventures.
The current fund was established by Alberto Gomez, Jesus Sainz, Nicolas Goulet. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||30 May 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$11M||10 May 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$7M||09 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||07 Oct 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$40M||14 Sep 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$2M||22 Jul 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$5M||13 Jul 2021||Nigrán, Galicia, Spain|
|$1M||01 Jul 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$27M||21 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Councilbox, a Madrid, Spain-based legaltech startup, raised €5M (US$6M) in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Adara Ventures, with participation from Telefonica’s Wayra and ABANCA.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, expand its team, and begin its international expansion.
– Cyber Guru is a cyber security awareness training platform for companies.
– The company raised €3.6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by P101 SGR, which invested €2.1m through its second fund, P102, and through ITALIA 500 (Azimut Group), with participation from Adara Ventures, which invested €1.5m.
– The new investment will be used to further product development and scale internationally across Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.