Redline Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Luxembourg. The venture was found in Europe in Luxembourg.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Redline Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Redline Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Redline Capital, startups are often financed by Walden Riverwood Ventures, Skyline Ventures, Upscale. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Walden International, Atlantic Bridge. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Walden International, Shawbrook Bank, GV.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Big Data. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ironSource, SambaNova Systems, Innovium For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|$29M||01 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$25M||07 Sep 2021||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$28M||24 Feb 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$58M||17 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||02 Feb 2021||England|
|$240M||24 Sep 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$45M||27 Aug 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$143M||21 Jul 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$35M||16 Apr 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
– vArmour, a multi-cloud security startup, raised $58m funding.
– The round was led by AllegisCyber Capital and NightDragon, and joined by Standard Chartered Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Australian carrier Telstra, Redline Capital and EDBI.
– The company appointed a CFO last October as part of its go-public plan.
– It is likely to look at making some acquisitions in the meantime.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.