Sutter Hill Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1964. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Sutter Hill Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Sutter Hill Ventures performs on 2 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Sutter Hill Ventures, startups are often financed by Benchmark, Accel, Battery Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OUP (Osage University Partners), Tenaya Capital, Maverick Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenaya Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners.
This organization was formed by Paul Wythes, William Draper. The overall number of key employees were 9.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Youku, Snowflake Computing, Pure Storage. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|590M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Alameda|
|525M||07 Jan 2021||United States, San Jose|
|35M||07 Oct 2020||United States, San Mateo|
|73M||14 Sep 2020||United States, South San Francisco|
|35M||02 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|61M||11 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|22 Apr 2020||United States, Santa Clara|
|22M||12 Feb 2020||New Zealand, Auckland|
|28M||19 Dec 2019||United States, Campbell|
– DataRobot announced a $300m Series G funding round to fuel platform innovation and enable DataRobot to bring the transformative impact of Augmented Intelligence to customers around the world. – The round was led by return investors Altimeter Capital and Tiger Global and joined by new investors Counterpoint Global, Franklin Templeton, ServiceNow Ventures, and Sutter Hill Ventures. – DataRobot’s Augmented Intelligence platform is currently trusted by a third of the Fortune 50. By empowering organizations large a... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.