Detroit Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Detroit. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Detroit Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Hyde Park Venture Partners, NCT Ventures, Village Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ludlow Ventures, NCT Ventures, Stage 1 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NCT Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, BIP Capital.
This Detroit Venture Partners works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Detroit Venture Partners is 5-10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 46 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
This organization was formed by Brian Hermelin, Dan Gilbert. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline StockX, Dwolla, Miso Media Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Digital Media, Mobile.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||19 May 2022||Royal Oak, Michigan, United States|
|$2M||05 May 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||07 Apr 2022||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
Palmetto Clean Technology
|$375M||24 Feb 2022||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$100M||15 Feb 2022||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$7M||03 Feb 2022||-|
|$5M||30 Nov 2021||Michigan, United States|
|$4M||07 Oct 2021||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$30M||18 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Dwolla is a Des Moines, Iowa-based modern payments platform provider.
– Company raised $21m in funding.
– The round was led by Foundry Group with participation from Park West Asset Management LLC, Union Square Ventures, Detroit Venture Partners, Firebrand Ventures and Next Level Ventures, and Jeremy Andrus, CEO of Traeger.
– The new investment will be used to conduct growth initiatives with international payments, expansive partner relationships through a partner API and further accelerate its product roadmap focused on a real-time payments experience.
– Splash Financial is a digital lending platform that allows borrowers to shop and compare financial products from a network of lenders.
– The company secured $44.3m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by DST Global and Citi Ventures, with participation from Detroit Venture Partners, Firebolt Ventures, and existing investors CMFG Ventures and Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to further accelerate growth within its lender network and automated underwriting platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.