Future Perfect Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Future Perfect Ventures, startups are often financed by Digital Currency Group, Y Combinator, Thomas Lehrman. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Digital Currency Group, Pantera Capital, Blockchain Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, QED Investors, GV.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Blockchain, Bitcoin. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Andela, Blockchain, Blockstream.
The current fund was established by Jalak Jobanputra. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|$20M||21 Oct 2021||-|
|$5M||16 Jun 2021||-|
|$5M||10 Jun 2021||-|
|$5M||28 Feb 2018||Rochester, New York, United States|
|$1M||27 Jun 2017||Rochester, New York, United States|
|01 Jun 2014||Rochester, New York, United States|
– Curio is a Los Angeles, CA-based platform for brands and content owners to create digital fan experiences and collectibles.
– The company raised $1.2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Future Perfect Ventures with participation from A195 Capital, LongHash Ventures, Moonwhale Ventures, and several others including media veteran Rich Battista, former CEO of Time Inc and former Fox Entertainment executive.
– The new funding will be used to expand the company’s team and operations, and further develop its proprietary technology and partner integrations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.