In 2013 was created Blockchain Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
When the investment is from Blockchain Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Blockchain Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Blockchain Capital, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, Ben Davenport, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RRE Ventures, Future Perfect Ventures, Tally Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Digital Currency Group, RRE Ventures.
The current fund was established by P Bart Stephens, W Bradford Stephens. The overall number of key employees were 5.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Bitcoin. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Kraken Bitcoin Exchange, Circle Internet Financial. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|24M||27 May 2021||Portugal, Lisbon|
|23M||18 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|80M||25 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|12M||02 Dec 2020||Spain, Valdetórtola|
|5M||10 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||12 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||17 Sep 2020|
|1000K||31 Jul 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|12M||12 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– StormX, a cryptocurrency startup, raised $9m funding. – The round was led by Optimista Capital. – Total funding to date for the 23-person company is $47.7 million. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.