Funds with similar focus
|$25M||26 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|$9M||15 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$5M||06 Apr 2021||United States, Los Altos Hills|
|$15M||03 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|25 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||24 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||08 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|$2M||07 Jul 2020||United States, Santa Ana|
|$5M||01 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Almanac announced the close of a $34m Series A financing round led by Tiger Global.
– The round was joined by Floodgate Fund, General Catalyst, and 50 leading technology operators, including Joshua Reeves, Ryan Caldbeck, Alex MacCaw, Zack Kanter, Jack Altman, Leore Avidar, and Dennis Crowley.
– Demand for Almanac’s operating system for remote work skyrocketed this year as COVID-19 forced rapid, widespread adoption of tools designed for remote and distributed teams.
– The investment will enable Almanac to continue providing best-in-class support and services for its fast-growing customer base, including leading remote companies like IRL and Remote. In addition, Almanac will advance technology and interoperability to deliver the most user-friendly operating system on the market.
– IRL (In Real Life), the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences, announced a $170M Series C Round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from new investor Dragoneer, and returning investors Goodwater Capital, Founders Fund, Floodgate and Owl Capital. The oversubscribed round brings IRL’s total funding to more than $200M to-date and cements the company’s unicorn status with a $1.17B valuation.
– In addition to the company’s funding, IRL announced its new Culture and Creator Fund along with new expanded Group Messaging features, broadening its in-app experience to deepen everyone’s ability to connect with friends, family and discover new friends based on shared interests.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.