Flyover Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Overland Park.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Flyover Capital works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Flyover Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ScaleFactor, Snappy Kraken, LendingStandard We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Services, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Flyover Capital, startups are often financed by Dundee Venture Capital, American Family Ventures, 4490 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Serra Ventures, Service Provider Capital, Firebrand Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Firebrand Ventures, Canaan Partners, Broadhaven Capital Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Mar 2023||-|
|$5M||24 Jan 2023||South Jordan, Utah, United States|
|$20M||06 Dec 2022||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|$4M||12 Oct 2022||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$3M||31 Aug 2022||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$15M||30 Aug 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$10M||21 Mar 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$25M||25 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$9M||21 Dec 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– Snappy Kraken from Ormond Beach is a financial advisory platform for automated growth programs.
– Company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Fintop Capital with participation from Flyover Capital and 1248 Holdings, which participated previously in a 2019 seed round.
– The new investment will be used to open up new marketing channels, add new features, and integrate with other tools advisors already use.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.