Broadhaven Capital Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York.
The fund was created by Gerard von Dohlen, Greg Phillips.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Broadhaven Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Wild Basin Investments, Goldman Sachs, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Canaan Partners, Wild Basin Investments, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greenspring Associates, Firebrand Ventures, FinTech Collective.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MoneyLion, Credijusto, ScaleFactor Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Intelligence, Wealth Management. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Broadhaven Capital Partners works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Hack VC||United States, San Francisco|
|Axis Capital Holdings Limited||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Pegasus Capital||United States, Cos Cob|
|Korea Development Bank||South Korea, Seoul|
|Dutchess Opportunity Fund||United States, Boston|
|Sabby Capital||United States, Upper Saddle River|
|Delancey Street Partners||United States, Wayne|
|GFC Consultoria||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine||Canada, Toronto|
|Nova Capital Management||United Kingdom, London|
|River Hollow Partners||United States, New York|
|Denso Wave||Japan, Chita|
|Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd.||-|
|Slamdunk Capital||Germany, Berlin|
|$1M||28 Jul 2021||Makati Philippines|
|$36M||18 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$7M||29 Oct 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$42M||31 Mar 2020||Chiyoda Japan|
|$60M||08 Aug 2019||Austin Texas United States|
|$8M||04 Jun 2019||Austin Texas United States|
|$30M||17 Jan 2019||Austin Texas United States|
|$5M||01 Nov 2018||California San Francisco United States|
|$10M||24 Jul 2018||Austin Texas United States|
– Spenmo, a Singapore-based provider of payments software for growing businesses, raised a US$34M Series A funding.
– The round was led by New York-based private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Lee Fixel’s Addition, Salesforce Ventures, Alpha JWC, Global Founders’ Capital, Broadhaven, Operator Partners and Commerce Ventures, and angel investors such as William Hockey (Founder of Plaid), Reuben Lai (Senior MD, Grab Financial Group) and Ongki Kurniawan (Head of Stripe Indonesia, Ex-Head of Grab Indonesia).
– After its launch in Singapore last year, Spenmo has since expanded across Southeast Asia and has thousands of customers from various sectors, including high-growth startups, SMBs, mid-market companies, and accounting firms.
– São Paulo-based Kovi raised $104m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Valor Capital Group and Prosus Ventures, and joined by Quona, Broadhaven Ventures, GFC, Monashees, UVC Investimentos, PIPO, Norte, Maya Capital and Globo Ventures.
– The company also recently closed on a $20m debt facility.
– It is not yet a unicorn, according to execs, who declined to reveal valuation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.