In 2010 was created Dundee Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Omaha. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Beth Engel, Mark Hasebroock. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Dundee Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Techstars, gener8tor, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, M25, Mercury Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, MATH Venture Partners, Flyover Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Search Engine. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Costello, Fooji, AgLocal
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Dundee Venture Capital performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||10 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$3M||02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Mar 2022||Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$1M||15 Jan 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||10 Sep 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||01 Sep 2021||-|
|$5M||18 Aug 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$1M||03 Dec 2020||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$1M||21 Jul 2020||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
– MaxRewards, a digital wallet app that manages credit cards and automatically activates benefits like rewards, cashback offers and monthly credits, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was co-led by Dundee Venture Capital and Calano Ventures.
– Other investors include Techstars, Fintech Ventures Fund, Service Provider Capital and Fleetcor president Nick Izquierdo.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.