4490 Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Madison. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This 4490 Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from 4490 Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the 4490 Ventures, startups are often financed by True Ventures, gener8tor, SK Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Investors, True Ventures, American Family Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Investors, True Ventures, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Social Media. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Networked Insights, Fluree, PBC, ABODO For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|ACVC||New York, New York, United States|
|BrightGene||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|China Southern Asset Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Drayton Park Capital||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Emblem||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Entwistle Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Grassy Creek Ventures||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|Light Street Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Longde Zichan||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Penguin Random House||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Perry Creek Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Power Americas Minerals||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Rosepaul Investments / RosePaul Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Saratoga Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Telmex||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|$7M||21 Nov 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$27M||30 Jun 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$3M||25 May 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$6M||12 May 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$22M||11 May 2021||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|$2M||30 Sep 2020||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States|
|$8M||17 Jun 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$6M||17 Dec 2019||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$4M||03 Jun 2019||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States|
– Trainual, a leading SaaS platform modernizing the way businesses onboard, train and scale their teams, announced that it closed a $27M Series B investment.
– Led by Altos Ventures, several new and noteworthy investors backed the latest round, including The Shark Group CEO Daymond John, Indeed Co-Founder and Chairman Rony Kahan, PandaDoc CEO Mikita Mikado, TSheets Co-Founder Matt Rissell and 8×8 CEO David Sipes.
– The round also featured continued support from Series A investors 4490 Ventures, MATH Venture Partners and PHX Ventures.
– This round follows Trainual’s $6.75 million Series A and brings the company’s total funding to $33.75 million.
– Tiv, a new payments platform dedicated to the gaming community, launches out of stealth mode and announces the close of a $3.5m series seed round of venture capital funding led by 4490 Ventures.
– Additional participants in the round include Silverton Partners and multiple prolific angel investors.
– The funding represents the first institutional capital raised after self-funding the company since inception.
– Tiv will leverage the seed capital to scale its engineering and marketing teams as the Chicago headquartered startup builds out its platform.
– The company is currently accepting waitlist users for its debut card product ahead of a public launch slated for late 2021.
– Tiv’s financial platform is built with the gaming community at its core, empowering gamers by making the time they spend doing what they love more valuable.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.