soona Raises $10.2M Series A to Scale its Virtual Content Creation Platform, Transforming How Brands Shoot Photos and Videos for E-Commerce
20 Apr, 2021
– French startup PayFit has raised a $107m series D funding round.
– The round was led by Eurazeo Growth and Bpifrance’s Large Venture fund.
– Existing investors Accel, Frst and Xavier Niel are participating once again.
– PayFit has been building a payroll and HR software-as-a-service platform.
– It lets you manage your payroll from a web browser and automate as many steps as possible.
– For instance, you can configure to automate payslip generation, export your payroll data to your accounting software and get a list of payments you need to make when it comes to pensions, health insurance, etc.
– Given that it’s a software-as-a-service platform, everything remains up to date.