The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shiru, Dark, Zubale. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from XFactor Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this XFactor Ventures performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the XFactor Ventures, startups are often financed by Social Starts, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, Backstage Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bryan Rosenblatt, Y Combinator, Supernode Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, GingerBread Capital, Venture University.
This organization was formed by Anna Palmer, Aubrie Pagano, Danielle Morrill, Erica Brescia. We also calculated 15 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|10T Holdings||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Basarro 2005 SL||-|
|Chengdu Huari Xiangyun Enterprise Management||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Cramer||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Elev8.VC||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|GlenRock Israel||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Haitong Kaiyuan Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Korea Credit Guarantee Fund||Daegu, South Korea, Taegu-jikhalsi|
|Mechanics Bank||California, Richmond, United States|
|Ningbo Dianshangcheng Investment Development||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Nutrien Ag Solutions||Colorado, Loveland, United States|
|Ranwa Technologies Co.||-|
|Redwood Global Healthcare Fund||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|SternAegis Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Taiwan Tech Arena||-|
|Vine Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||02 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||13 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Pod Foods Co
|$10M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||27 Oct 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$5M||20 Sep 2021||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|$900K||13 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||17 Aug 2021||-|
|$900K||09 Aug 2021||-|
|$2M||25 Jun 2021||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
– Healthy and sustainable food products company Starday raised $4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Equal Ventures and Slow Ventures, and joined by Haystack, Great Oaks Venture Capital, XFactor Ventures, ABV and a group of angel investors.
– The company plans to launch four or five brands in the next 12 months.
– Tiny Organics, a NYC-based early childhood nutrition company, closed an $11m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Springdale Ventures with participation from InvestEco, Silas Capital, Human Ventures, VegInvest, Babylist, Gaingels, XFactor Ventures, Natureza and Howard Morgan.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations, build the brand and customer awareness in the market, and develop new product categories and sales channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.