In 2018 was created Supernode Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Supernode Ventures, startups are often financed by Primary Venture Partners, Charge Ventures, Bowery Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Charge Ventures, XFactor Ventures, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by T5 Capital, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Rally Ventures.
This organization was formed by Jennifer Friedman, Laurel Touby. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Small and Medium Businesses. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Credijusto, Passport, nemedio
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Adevinta Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Amadeus Ventures||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Asiantrust Capital Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|CorePeople Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|DiNovA Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Douyu TV||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Euro Sales Finance||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Evermore Investments||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Hadron Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|New China Fund||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Santander UK||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sarcha Advisors||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|SK Innovation||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Treaty Oak||Austin, Texas, United States|
|VPG Asia||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Xesgalicia||Galicia, Santiago De Compostela, Spain|
|$3M||19 Sep 2021||Ontario, California, United States|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||23 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||26 May 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||13 May 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$3M||07 Apr 2021||New York, United States|
|$2M||11 Feb 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||10 Feb 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|08 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Givz, a company that has developed an API-powered platform that gives brands a way to convert discounts into donations, has raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Eniac and Accomplice for the New York-based startup.
– Additional investors include Supernode Ventures, Claude Wasserstein of Fine Day, Phoenix Club and Dylan Whitman.
– The company aims to drive “full-price purchasing behavior” by giving consumers the ability to convert the money they would be saving if getting a discount, and donating it to their favorite charities.
– It just launched on Shopify, which Forman says will give the startup access to the 1.7 million retailers that use Shopify as their e-commerce platform.
– DeepScribe is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of an ambient AI medical scribe.
– The company raised $5.2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Bee Partners with participation from Industry Ventures and Stage II Capital along with existing investors Tsingyuan Ventures, 1984 Ventures, Wavemaker 360, Supernode Ventures, Skydeck, Plug and Play and Sequoia Scout Fund.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.