This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Venture University is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco.
The fund was established by J. Skyler Fernandes. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 1 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. FLOWER CO, 3TEN8, CreditStacks are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Medical, Machine Learning. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from Venture University, start-ups are often funded by 500 Startups, UpHonest Capital, Social Capital and 11 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are VU Venture Partners, Women Angels, UpHonest Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Knockout Capital, Yukon Partners, Y Combinator.
The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.