This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Menlo Park
GingerBread Capital was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Menlo Park. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund was created by Linnea Roberts. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Along with GingerBread Capital, start-ups are often financed by Foundry Group, Chicago Ventures, 500 Startups as well as 19 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are UpHonest Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, LDR Ventures, the total number of co-investors is 3. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Venture University, VU Venture Partners, UpHonest Capital, out of 2 investors from our database.
Havenly, Kinvolved, Perksy are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Education, Women's. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: gingerbreadcap.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.