In 2017 was created GingerBread Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Women's. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Havenly, Kinvolved, Perksy
The fund was created by Linnea Roberts. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the GingerBread Capital, startups are often financed by Foundry Group, Chicago Ventures, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UpHonest Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, LDR Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture University, VU Venture Partners, UpHonest Capital.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|Cleantech Open West||-|
|Commonwealth Associates||Jackson, Michigan, United States|
|Deep Creek Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|DevFactory||Austin, Texas, United States|
|FirstOntario Credit Union||-|
|For Good Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|GEM Capital||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|HR & ED-tech accelerator||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Inovam||Brazil, Ji-Paraná, Rondônia|
|JWD Group||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Kehua Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|M31 Capital||China, Shanghai|
|MatchMove Pay||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Resolution Capital Limited||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Siwei Tiansheng||Beijing, China, Fangshan|
|Skylight Investment||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
|Staenberg Venture Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Synaptics||California, San Jose, United States|
|Tweed Financial Services||-|
|$12M||07 Dec 2021||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$1M||02 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||16 Nov 2021||Santa Cruz, California, United States|
|$100M||14 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||09 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||28 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||21 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$57M||09 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||04 Feb 2021||San Mateo, California, United States|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
– Dragonboat is a Product Portfolio Management platform based in Santa Clara.
– The company raised $3M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Act One Ventures, Roble Ventures and GingerBread Capital with participation from strategic angels including Tom Bogan, former CEO of Adaptive Insights; Rob Hull, Co-founder of Adaptive Insights; Eddie Machaalani, Co-Founder of Bigcommerce; and Nuno Sebastiao, Co-Founder of Feedzai.
– The new funding will be used to continue to grow the team across all functions and accelerate the adoption of its Product Portfolio Management platform for outcome focused teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.