This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Vela Partners was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in San Francisco. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Vela Partners, start-ups are often funded by Tuesday Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Yigit Ihlamur. The most common co-investors for the fund are Industry Ventures, Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Industry Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners.
In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Fitness. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 10 more areas of investment. Copper, interviewing.io, Grabango are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: triton-partners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
15.4% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.