Bloomberg Beta appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Bloomberg Beta seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cyber Security, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flexport, Shield AI, Versive
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Bloomberg Beta is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bloomberg Beta works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Bloomberg Beta, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, Susa Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Susa Ventures, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Precursor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, GV, Y Combinator.
|$2M||07 Nov 2022||Wichita, Kansas, United States|
|$6M||26 Oct 2022||Claymont, Delaware, United States|
|$5M||17 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||04 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||28 Jul 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||19 Jul 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$8M||16 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||27 Apr 2022||Maryland, United States|
Black Crow AI
|$25M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– StrongDM has raised $54m in a series B round led by Tiger Global, with participation from GV, Sequoia Capital, True Ventures, HearstLab, Bloomberg Beta, and Godfrey Sullivan.
– The proceeds will be put toward supporting “all parts” of StrongDM’s go-to-market strategy over the coming months.
– StrongDM’s solution is a tool that manages and audits access to servers, databases, datacenters, and more.
– The Burlingame, California-based company combines authentication, authorization, networking, and observability into one service, delivering infrastructure access controls across legacy and multicloud environments.
– StrongDM was founded by Zalman, Schuyler Brown, and Justin McCarthy in 2015.
– LaunchDarkly from San Francisco has closed $200m in Series D.
– The financing led by Lead Edge Capital with new investors Top Tier Capital Partners and New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Venture Partners as well as existing investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Redpoint, Threshold, Uncork Capital and Bloomberg Beta participating.
– LaunchDarkly serves 4 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.