In 2000 was created Industry Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AppDynamics, LifeLock, The RealReal. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Security, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund was created by Hans Swildens, Tom Litle. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Industry Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Industry Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Industry Ventures, startups are often financed by Storm Ventures, Foundry Group, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, GV, Costanoa Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Menlo Ventures, Uncork Capital.
|10M||10 Nov 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|04 Jan 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|28M||28 Aug 2016||United Kingdom, London|
|4M||17 Oct 2019||Mexico, Mexico City|
|30M||30 May 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|7M||25 Feb 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Mar 2002||United States, San Jose|
|44M||05 Aug 2014||Spain, Barcelona|
|8M||19 Nov 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|24M||27 Sep 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.