In 2000 was created Industry Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AppDynamics, LifeLock, The RealReal. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Security, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund was created by Hans Swildens, Tom Litle. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Industry Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Industry Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Industry Ventures, startups are often financed by Storm Ventures, Foundry Group, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, GV, Costanoa Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Menlo Ventures, Uncork Capital.
|$5M||13 May 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$24M||27 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||26 Apr 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||22 Apr 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$20M||02 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||10 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||08 Oct 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$11M||20 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$145M||15 Apr 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Meru Health is a startup that aims to solve a number of the challenges associated with getting access to quality mental health care.
– The company has raised $38m in Series B funding.
– Industry Ventures led the $30m equity part.
– Early backers Bold Capital Partners, Foundry Group, Freestyle VC, FMZ Ventures and Leksell Social Ventures also participated in the equity financing, while J.P. Morgan funded the debt portion of the round.
– CruxOCM is the pioneer of robotic industrial process automation (RIPA™) for control room operations.
– The company has raised $6M in venture financing to fuel growth.
– The recent round was led by Bullpen Capital, with participation from Angular Ventures, Root Ventures, Golden Ventures, Cendana Capital and Industry Ventures.
– The capital will be used to grow the company’s product lines, increase the efficiency of its installation process, and continue expanding its team across North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.