Social Leverage is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Phoenix.
The fund was created by Howard Lindzon, Tom Peterson. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Social Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Robinhood, Even Financial, PlaceIQ.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This Social Leverage works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Social Leverage is 50-100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Social Leverage, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Techstars Boulder Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars Ventures, Techstars, Hinge Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Plug and Play, Lerer Hippeau.
Funds with similar focus
|Altair Capital Advisors||-|
|Mind Education||China, Beijing|
|Greenlight Energy||United States, Forest Hills|
|Ontario Ministry of Economic Development||Canada, Toronto|
|Lear Innovation Ventures||-|
|BBVA||Panama, Panama City|
|Kodak Alaris||United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead|
|CreditWise Capital||India, Mumbai|
|Top Seeds Lab||Spain, Madrid|
|Good Smile Company||Japan, Tokyo|
|Costa Asset Management||Australia, Geelong|
|The Hartford||United States, Hartford|
|Informix||United States, Armonk|
|Stryker||United States, Kalamazoo|
|MacArthur Foundation||United States, Chicago|
|Ocean Azul Partners||United States, Miami|
|$50M||30 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$11M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$37M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$30M||17 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$13M||28 Apr 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$2M||23 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$25M||15 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|$11M||13 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|$6M||07 Jan 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
– Alpaca, a fintech startup, raised $50m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Tribe Capital and joined by Spark Capital, Portage Ventures, Social Leverage, and Horizons Ventures. – The company plans to secure 100 partners for its equities trading tech by the end of 2021. Read more
– TRIPP is a digital psychedelic platform based in Los Angeles. – The company raised $11m in funding round. – The round was led by Vine Ventures and Mayfield with participation from Integrated, AlphaBridge Ventures, Beni VC, Berkeley Club, CJ Group, CTR Capital, Evolution, Robert Goldberg, Tony Greenberg, Grit VC, Incisive Ventures, Inflect Health, Iter Investments, Joanna Popper, Jim Dew, Joe Polish, JLS Fund, Lionheart Ventures, Matt Mullenweg, Mike DeLuise, Murtaza Hussain, NeoKuma, Presence Capital, PsyMed V... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.