In 1999 was created Shanda Group, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Tianqiao Chen.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Augmented Reality, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Yunniao Delivery, ElMindA, Lumus. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Shanda Group, startups are often financed by Granatus Ventures, True., Streamlined Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ironfire Ventures, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, Sierra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners China, GSR Ventures, Warburg Pincus.
Funds with similar focus
|Avetta||California, Irvine, United States|
|Cashline Group||Budapest, Hungary|
|Fuse Venture Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Haikou Tongyi Shiye Youxian Gongsi||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|Hongjiyuan Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Mannai Corporation||Ad Dawhah, Doha, Qatar|
|Metro Cash & Carry||-|
|MobileX||Izmir, Izmir, Turkey|
|News-Press & Gazette Co.||Missouri, Saint Joseph, United States|
|NiSource||Indiana, Merrillville, United States|
|North East Growth Capital Fund||-|
|Panshi Ruitong||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Pollenizer||Australia, New South Wales, Surry Hills|
|RP Capital Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Starr Global Holding||-|
|The Next Women||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Timeline Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|William Jewell College||Liberty, Missouri, United States|
|11 Apr 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$125M||03 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||01 Nov 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$40M||03 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|28 Apr 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|11 Dec 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$80M||08 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Rubedo Life Sciences
|$12M||03 Dec 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$575K||22 May 2020||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Synchron, a New York-based company developer of brain interface platforms, raised $40M in series B funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures with participation from Forepont Capital Partners, ID8 Investments, Shanda Group, General Advance, Subversive Capital (Michael Auerbach), re.Mind Capital (Christian Angermayer), as well as individuals Arani Bose (Penumbra) and Thomas Reardon and existing investors NeuroTechnology Investors, METIS innovative, and the University of Melbourne.
– The company intends to use the funds to launch U.S. clinical trials of minimally invasive brain computer interface following the conduction of human trials in Australia.
– Virtuix from Austin TX is the developer of Omni – the first omni-directional treadmill that enables 360-degree movement in virtual environments.
– The company raised $19M in Series A-2 funding.
– The round was led by venture capital firm Spark Capital, with participation from existing investors Tencent, GVR Fund, and Shanda Group.
– The new investment will be used to launch Omni One, a consumer version of the Omni for the home market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.