Ironfire Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Central.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SkyKick, Krisp, Hummingbot For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Machine Learning.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Ironfire Ventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, The House Fund, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vectr, The House Fund, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Trinity Ventures, Tim Ferriss.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Ironfire Ventures performs on 2 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|01 Jul 2017||United States, Berkeley|
|100K||12 Oct 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||23 Apr 2015||United States, Hayward|
|4M||01 Oct 2013||United States, New York|
|8M||01 Apr 2016||United States, Santa Monica|
|2M||12 Jun 2018||United States, Berkeley|
|15M||27 Dec 2018||United States, Berkeley|
|2M||17 Jul 2014|
|875K||25 Apr 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
remote.it (pronounced remote it)
|2M||31 Oct 2014|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.