JMI Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1992. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Baltimore.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ServiceNow, Adaptive Insights, Seismic. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this JMI Equity performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from JMI Equity the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2000.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the JMI Equity, startups are often financed by Lazard Technology Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners, Egan-Managed Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lazard Technology Partners, Egan-Managed Capital, Bain Capital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lazard Technology Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners, Egan-Managed Capital.
The fund was created by Charles Noell, Harry Gruner. The overall number of key employees were 15.
Funds with similar focus
|07 Sep 2021||United States, Lehi|
|26 Aug 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|$170M||16 Aug 2021||United States, San Diego|
|05 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$50M||22 Jul 2021||United States, Portland|
|$100M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Lafayette|
|$120M||14 Jun 2021||United States, Indianapolis|
|$25M||04 Mar 2021||United States, Washington|
|$60M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Fort Worth|
– SafetyChain Software announced a $50m minority growth investment from JMI Equity.
– With the additional capital SafetyChain will continue to advance its market leadership positions in food and beverage and consumer packaged goods while also accelerating the growth of several key expansion initiatives.
– JMI is a growth equity firm focused on investing in leading software companies.
– SafetyChain Software provides a cloud-based plant management platform for process manufacturers.
– With products spanning supply chain, safety, quality, compliance, and production management, SafetyChain offers a centralized solution for measuring and integrating key performance indicators across customer facilities and suppliers.
– SafetyChain counts many of the nation’s leading consumer packaged goods and food and beverage companies among its customers, including Albertson’s, Driscoll’s, JBS, Tyson Foods, and more.
– Incident IQ is an Atlanta, GA-based service management platform for K-12 school districts.
– Company received a strategic growth investment from JMI Equity.
– The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s development of the platform to serve other K-12 departments in addition to IT management and facilities, grow the team, enable investment in customer support and customer success initiatives, and accelerate enhanced sales and marketing programs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.