In 2004 was created GSR Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Didi Chuxing, Ele.me, Qunar.com. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Electronics.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the GSR Ventures, startups are often financed by Mayfield Fund, Lightspeed China Partners, Sequoia Capital China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, Lightspeed China Partners, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ZhenFund, Lightspeed China Partners, Tencent Holdings.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This GSR Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from GSR Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Richard Lim, Sonny Wu. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|29 Dec 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||09 Dec 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$15M||07 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|03 Dec 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$32M||02 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$58M||15 Nov 2021||Changning District, China|
|$100M||01 Nov 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$5M||29 Oct 2021||-|
|$304M||26 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Alpha Medical is a women’s virtual primary care company.
– Company raised $24m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by SpringRock Ventures, Margo Georgiadis, Outcomes Collective Growth Capital, FMZ Ventures, Samsung Next, Chamaeleon, AV8 Ventures, and GSR Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– jaris from Burlingame CA provides an embedded lending solution for payment-enabled software companies.
– Series B $31m round was led by GSR Ventures with participation from Wing Venture Capital and Franklin Templeton, and individual investors.
– The new investment will be used to hire across all disciplines, including engineering, finance and operations, expand its product offerings to enable partners to get to market faster, and provide capital to the broadest range of their small business customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.