Rosecliff Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Rosecliff Ventures, startups are often financed by RiverPark Ventures, 500 Startups, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, RiverPark Ventures, The Gramercy Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RiverPark Ventures, T. Rowe Price, Sterling.VC.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Rosecliff Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Rosecliff Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
The fund was created by Mike Murphy. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Allbirds, For Days, Edufii. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Apps, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|$3M||17 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||15 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|$2M||14 Dec 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||29 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$120K||13 Jul 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$55M||01 Apr 2020||New York, United States|
|$16M||06 Nov 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||31 Jul 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||07 Feb 2019||California, United States|
– Video chat startup twine closed on $3.3m funding.
– The round was led by Moment Ventures and included participation from Coelius Capital, AltaIR Capital, Mentors Fund, Rosecliff Ventures, AltaClub and Bloom Venture Partners.
– The company shifted its focus to online events and is now on track to do $1m in bookings in 2021.
– Gatsby, a commission-free options and stock-trading app aimed at younger traders, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Techstars Ventures, Beta Bridge Capital, a network of “super angels” placed by ClearList and an oversubscribed SeedInvest campaign. Previous investors include Barclays Bank, SWS Venture Capital and Rosecliff Ventures.
– The company also hosts a social network that can be a source for trade ideas or a place for Gatsby traders to share on their wins (or commiserate their losses).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.