The main office of represented VC is situated in the Minneapolis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this The Gramercy Fund performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from The Gramercy Fund is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 partakers. Despite the The Gramercy Fund, startups are often financed by Ullas Naik, Rosecliff Ventures, Ride Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ride Ventures, Rosecliff Ventures, Third Prime. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valar Ventures, Third Prime, Rosecliff Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Computer. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight For Days, LoanStreet, SelfMade.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|$5M||30 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$5M||22 Apr 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||14 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$55M||01 Apr 2020||New York, United States|
|$5M||15 Jan 2019||New York, United States|
|$2M||13 Nov 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||18 Jun 2018||New York, New York, United States|
Downstream.ai (Acq. by Snap, Inc.)
|$1M||30 Jan 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||10 Jan 2018||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.