In 2011 was created Red Swan Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Red Swan Ventures, startups are often financed by Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, BoxGroup. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, Collaborative Fund, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Accel, Uncork Capital.
The fund was created by Andy Dunn, Dave Eisenberg. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Red Swan Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Red Swan Ventures performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Oscar Health Insurance Co., Cabify. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|7M||07 Aug 2018||Israel, Ramat HaSharon|
|01 Jun 2016||United States, Los Angeles|
|1M||01 Jan 2012||United States, Sunnyvale|
|2M||28 Sep 2011||Panama, San Francisco|
|4M||20 Sep 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||08 May 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||31 Aug 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|1000K||13 Mar 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||26 Feb 2011||United States, New York|
|3M||06 Jun 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.