R7 Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Ben Buettell, Tyler Engh. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Food and Beverage. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AEye, Carrot, Tanvas
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from R7 Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the R7 Partners, startups are often financed by TandemLaunch, Strong Ventures, Intersouth Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Khosla Ventures, WI Harper Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Taiwania Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Intel Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Edge Harris Ventures||-|
|Friend Skoler & Co.||New Jersey, Saddle Brook, United States|
|Hong Kong X Foundation||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Humus Capital||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|Innovestor||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|London Bay Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Macquarie Generation||Australia, Lambton, New South Wales|
|MD Capital||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Meitav Investment House||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Nykredit A/S||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Opportunity International||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|Plug and Play Brand & Retail||-|
|SeaCap Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Standard Greases Family group||-|
|Trammell Venture Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Twin Cities Angels||-|
|Udtara Ventures||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|$3M||11 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$53M||22 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||26 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$55M||06 May 2021||Oregon, United States|
|$40M||15 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||10 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||09 Sep 2020||California, United States|
|$10M||20 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||13 Mar 2020||California, United States|
– Oculii, a maker of high-resolution commercial imaging 4D radar, raised $55M in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by Catapult Ventures and Conductive Ventures, with participation from Taiwania Capital, Susquehanna Investment Group (SIG), HELLA Ventures, PHI-Zoyi Capital, R7 Partners, VectoIQ, ACVC Partners, Mesh Ventures, SV Tech Ventures, Schox Ventures, and Signature Bank.
– The new funding will be used to scale and deliver on demand of Tier-1’s and OEMs globally.
– Xwing, a San Francisco, CA-based automation company for aviation, raised $40m in funding at a $400m valuation.
– The round was led by Blackhorn Ventures, with participation from ACME Capital, Loup Ventures, R7 Partners, Eniac Ventures, Alven Capital and Array Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale the company’s innovation and team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.