TandemLaunch appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The main department of described VC is located in the Montru00e9al.
The fund was created by Alex Danco, Helge Seetzen.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the TandemLaunch, startups are often financed by Tim Tokarsky, Mark Cuban, Harbor Street Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fonds Innovexport, Mark Cuban, Harbor Street Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fonds Innovexport, Real Ventures, YUL Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Algolux, C2RO Cloud Robotics, Fluent.ai Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Smart Home.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||01 Oct 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||21 Jul 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$2M||01 Jun 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
ORA Graphene Audio Inc.
|$1M||01 May 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||01 Dec 2020||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$874K||01 Oct 2020||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||01 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|$5M||26 May 2020||Quebec|
|01 Jan 2020||Quebec|
– Edgehog Advanced Technologies Inc. is a Montreal, Canada-based developer of a nanotextured, omni-directional, anti-reflective glass.
– The company closed a first tranche of $1.25m of its $2.5m seed funding.
– The round was led by TandemLaunch, E8, and other angel investors.
– Combined with non-dilutive and non-repayable funding of $3.5m, the capital supports the company’s $6m project to scale up the size of its self-cleaning solar glass and further develop and commercialize its proprietary technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.